Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cradle of Love

How it feels to be loved for all that you are

And not just love easy parts of what you are

 

Wide awake in the middle of the night

Waiting for the dawn flight into the light

 

So my blues fades in with the break of light

Dreams of the promises welcome the sight

 

She confides me with hope that I never had

Stood by me to be the man I never had

 

 

She’s all that I crave

She’s the cradle of love

Yeah she’s all that I have

She’s the cradle of my love

 

 

She’s the one drawing the lines of my destiny

And I m riding high on the wings of serenity

 

High up in the sky the raindrops are embracing

And the falling rain memoirs our days of romancing

 

Promises in her eyes hold me together

We walk the aisles to be in love forever

 

Whispering the winds of change to fly by

That tells me how much I love my cherry pie

 

 

She’s all that I need

She’ the cradle of love

You are all that I ever need

Yeah you are my cradle of love